Out Of Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO officers, we were just meeting at 2 in the morning to go eat at IHOP!

5 posters

Go down

NO officers, we were just meeting at 2 in the morning to go eat at IHOP! Empty NO officers, we were just meeting at 2 in the morning to go eat at IHOP!

Post  Josh350GT Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Seriously, do cops have nothing else better to do? i started this topic so we can talk about what happened last night, ill start another topic soon discussing the plan and progression of the news crew idea. leave some love! Very Happy
Josh350GT
Josh350GT

Back to top Go down

NO officers, we were just meeting at 2 in the morning to go eat at IHOP! Empty Re: NO officers, we were just meeting at 2 in the morning to go eat at IHOP!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:35 pm

well they do josh but after all the wrecks and the people that get killed out there (which happens not so much but still has) they have to do something. its not just the cops, its the parents too. No parent wants to have a cop come to their house at 3 in the morning only to find out that their child was killed either street racing or watching the races. I mean....if yall are still going to do it. why not get a group of people together, meet at some new places (which i have some in mind) and find new spots to race that cops don know about? just throwing my oppinion out there.

Back to top Go down

NO officers, we were just meeting at 2 in the morning to go eat at IHOP! Empty Re: NO officers, we were just meeting at 2 in the morning to go eat at IHOP!

Post  Josh350GT Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:56 pm

well out of order pretty much controls the racing scene for the most part. there are a few outsiders but we all know who they come to for advice and to ask where we are going. we are planning on having our own story soon.
Josh350GT
Josh350GT

Back to top Go down

Post  EmilyMathes Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:23 pm

I think we're all gonna have to calm down for a little while && then come back out && start racing.. they do this every year at the beginning of the year trying to reach there quota for the year early.. && because they have nothing else better to do in the cold season! There are other things for us to do.. we can go eat watch a movie.. go bowling.. we can find different stuff!
But.. there will ALWAYS be street racing!
EmilyMathes
EmilyMathes
Admin

https://outoforder.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:49 pm

oh i agree with all that. im not against any of it. and i may start to come back to the strips once things settle down with my court date and after and all that. i just dont want to lose any of you guys. it was stupid for me to run like i did. and in the end what did i prove? nothing. i wrecked my car i had since i was 16 and i still dont know whats gonna happen till i go to court this wednesday. I say...lay off for a while, let all the high schoolers and immature people gte busted a lot then we'll all come up with a new place to meet and race. thats all im saying. i love you guys and i couldnt stand losing you and espicially if i never spoke my mind ya know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen350z Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:54 pm

wooh wooh wooh im a highschooler ya ass so am i supposed to get busted to haha
Stephen350z
Stephen350z

Back to top Go down

Post  EmilyMathes Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Oh Stephen! You know we got your back.. we're not gonna let you get caught! You're like my little brother.. so I don't want you gettin hurt or in trouble! Don't worry! Dont worry!
EmilyMathes
EmilyMathes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen350z Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:59 pm

haha thank u damn its not ALL highschoolers just all the ones BESIDES me haha. but yes emily u are my big sister haha just letting u know. i have to say that i actually have a reason to stay here now thanx to all u guys just saying.
Stephen350z
Stephen350z

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:01 am

yeah dude your like my bro. i didnt mean it like that. i meant like the highschoolers that come out there in mommy and daddys cars and think doing burnouts and reving their motors in parking lots makes them cool. thats who i meant ya dork lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen350z Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:04 am

haha i know but yea i think that we should go to IHOP again at 2 in the morning but stop at fed ex while we are at it because josh has an "oil leak" and see how that goes.
Stephen350z
Stephen350z

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:11 am

what this i hear about them thinking josh stole his car? i need more info on stuff like this.

Back to top Go down

Post  EmilyMathes Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:14 am

They were just trying to be dicks.. && give everyone a hard time so they were just giving him shit.. they were making him show it bill of sale.. && he was having to search the car for it && all that mess! It was stupid.. Josh may do some crazy things.. (love you Joshua) but he's not gonna steal a damn car!
EmilyMathes
EmilyMathes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:21 am

yeah i know he wouldnt ever do that. no one in our crew would. sorry i havent been out there in a long time. but since i havent been to court yet im just tryin to stay out of trouble ya know. and i still dont know what kindof vehicle im getting. ahhhh its so fustrating

Back to top Go down

NO officers, we were just meeting at 2 in the morning to go eat at IHOP! Empty haha

Post  Brandon350z Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:57 pm

haha i think that josh did steal it .... i looks an offal lot like my car ..... ahhh haha it is my car.....just ... diffrent see just look Shocked
Brandon350z
Brandon350z

http://myspace.com/hotcarl2400

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:31 pm

lol and isnt yours faster brandon? lol

Back to top Go down

NO officers, we were just meeting at 2 in the morning to go eat at IHOP! Empty yes and no

Post  Brandon350z Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:37 pm

if i could ever get it to hook yea since i cant .....sadly no
Brandon350z
Brandon350z

http://myspace.com/hotcarl2400

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:25 pm

well dang sounds like i missed some fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh350GT Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Stephen350z wrote:haha i know but yea i think that we should go to IHOP again at 2 in the morning but stop at fed ex while we are at it because josh has an "oil leak" and see how that goes.

you gotta love that!!!!
Josh350GT
Josh350GT

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen350z Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:38 pm

haha i love u josh
Stephen350z
Stephen350z

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh350GT Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:07 pm

well im ordering my roters and im changing my oil this week. i want to take my clear bra off too.
Josh350GT
Josh350GT

Back to top Go down

Post  KillerRabbit Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Thats alright, i think its funny as all of you were saying. High School kids taking Mommy and Daddies car to the race. Hell i took my slow ass civic out there, never did race anyone because i dont get traction in any of the races that are going on. I really needed drag slicks but it happens.
KillerRabbit
KillerRabbit

http://www.myspace.com/hondarabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down